Wondering what's included in your fishing charter trip, what to bring and what NOT to bring? Here are all our frequently asked questions (FAQs). if there's a question not answered here, please use the contact us form, or call Captain Alex, to get all your questions answered.
What to Bring on Your Fishing Charter
- valid Ohio fishing license from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources ( ODNR )
- suitable clothing for the weather
- rain gear when needed
- closed shoes. no open shoes or flip-flops
- sunglasses, sunscreen, hat
- lunch, beverages, snacks (no hard liquor )
- large cooler to transport your fish
- Dramamine if you get motion sickness
- camera to take memory photos
What not to Bring on Your Fishing Charter
- Any type of glass containers.
- Hard liquor
- Illegal drugs and cigarettes
- Firearms are not permitted on the vessel.
We Supply on Your Fishing Charter
- All fishing equipment
- Rods and reels
- Planer boards
- Dipsy divers
- All safety equipment
- Coolers for ice and fish on the boat
- Fish-cleaning available for an additional charge (next day pickup)
- A fun memory! Experience on the water.